Facilities available to community residents:
- pool-side barbeque grill
- fitness room
Pool and barbeque grill
The following rules apply for pool use
- Children under 14 need adult supervision.
- Regulation swim-wear only (no cut-offs).
- No glass containers.
- No pets allowed in pool area.
- No running, jumping or horseplay allowed in pool area.
- Two guests per apartment are welcome when accompanied by host resident.
- Management reserves the right to close the pool as deemed necessary.
- Absolutely no swimming when Pool Closed sign is posted.
- No lifeguard on duty; swim at your own risk.
- The barbeque grill is available to all residents, with no reservations required.
The following equipment is available in the fitness room for use by residents. (Contact the property manager for access.)
- two treadmills
- one elliptical
- one bike
- one multipull bench
- one multipress bench
- one multi leg extension/curl bench
For anyone using the fitness equipment, the following rules apply:
- No food or pets.
- No one under the age of 18 without an accompanying parent.
The community clubhouse is available for rent by any homeowners and residents. There are 9 round tables and 16 chairs available for use, as well as a sofa, TV and DVD player. Renting the space requires filling out a reservation form (attached below) and giving a refundable deposit of $250. The rental fee is $25 for homeowners and $50 for tenants.